controlCARD, On-board Isolated USB JTAG Emulator, 100pin DIMM & 10/100 RJ45 Interface
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- RM46L852 337 ball BGA microcontroller
- TPS65381 safety integrated power companion
- On board, isolated USB XDS100v2 JTAG emulator
- Optional path to EVM JTAG connector (via DIMM)
- Hardware option for routing N2HET timers or ePeripherals to the DIMM interface
- 10Mbps/100Mbps Ethernet interface via RJ45 with same PHY as on the TMDXRM46HDK
- Isolated UART/SCI accessible through a USB virtual port (VCP)
- LED indicators for xds100 power, activity, MCU power, GIOB7 pin activity, Ethernet link and activity
- On board power supply supporting 6V to 30V DC input and producing the 6V, 3.3V and 1.2V for the MCU
- Ignition cycle simulator switch S2 serves as system reset of TPS and MCU
Motor Drive & Control, Automation & Process Control, Power Management, Industrial, Medical
TMDXRM46CNCD controlCARD, DVD containing: GUIComposer runtime environment, MotorWare motor control CCS5 example projects for redundant SMO and Encoder based FOC as well as InstaSPIN BLDC, GUI applications demonstrating the MotorWare projects (as tested on the DRV8301), MotorWare Documentation, Hardware Documentation, HALCoGen, nowFlash, nowECC.