Smart Connected Pulse Oximeter
Smart health applications continue to be an expanding market that needs to account for high performance, low power and high integration in various medical solutions.
The pulse oximeter is a small electronic device that measures an individual's oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in the blood. It is an important device used to monitor the health of individuals with any type of condition that can affect blood oxygen levels. Renesas’ Smart Oximeter with Mobile App is a turnkey solution that provides a full system reference design, medical level algorithm and mobile connectivity with reference apps. This super-low power solution has the ability to measure accurately even on the most difficult of human subjects.
- Smallest biosensor module: 4.2mm x 2mm x 1.2mm
- Includes the OB1203 heart rate, blood oxygen concentration, pulse oximetry, proximity, light and color sensor for accurate measurements
- Open source code for reference design
- Super-low power Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) for portable equipment
- Mobile App is available
- Home healthcare
- Treadmills with added oximeter
- IoT healthcare
- Wearable devices (finger mode)
|Products||Product category||Product description|
|OB1203SD-C4||Sensor||Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen Concentration, Pulse Oximetry, Proximity, Light and Color Sensor||Buy now|
|DA14531MOD-00F01002||Connectivity||DA14531 SmartBond TINY™ Module, based on the world’s smallest and lowest power Bluetooth 5.1 system-on-chip, DA14531 SoC advantages in an integrated module||Buy now|
|ISL9122AIRN-TZ||Buck-Boost Regulator||Ultra-Low IQ Buck-Boost Regulator with Bypass||Buy now|