You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Ohmmeter, 4-Wire, 10mohm to 1000Mohm, 0.01 µohm, 1 A, ± 0.006% rdg, 80 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- HIOKI HIOKI
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- RM3545-02 Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- Measurement range from 10mohm to 1000Mohm/ basic accuracy of 0.006%rdg
- Maximum resolution of 10nohm
- Up to 1Gohm range can be used in open testing of contacts
- Discharge voltage of 20mV or less
- Accuracy defined without zero-adjustment
- Wiring resistance tolerance in low-resistance range: 1.5ohm
- Multiplexer unit Z3003 (option) provides 20-channels of 4-terminal measurements
- Power supply range from 100V to 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz, rated power consumption of 40VA max
- Dimension is 215mm W x 80mm H x 306.5mm D
Resistance meter, Power cord x1, Clip type lead L2101 x1, temperature sensor Z2001x1, Male EXT I/O connector x1, Instruction manual x1, Application disc x1, USB cable (A-to-B type) x1, Spare fuse x 1.
1 In stock Need more?
1 available same day shipping :Order before 15:00 (for re-reeled items 15:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 6 weeks
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.