You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ROHDE & SCHWARZ RTB2004 + RTB-B1 (RTB2K-74M)
MSO / MDO Oscilloscope, MSO, RTB2000, 4+16 Channel, 70 MHz, 1.25 GSPS, 10 Mpts, 5 ns
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (RTB2000)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 4+16 Channel
- 10 Mpts
- TFT LCD Colour
- RTB2004 DSO, RTB-B1 MSO, Passive Probes, Power Cord, Manual
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (14)
- Technical Data Sheet EN
- Operating Instructions EN
- Miscellaneous EN
- Manufacturer Catalogue EN
- Certificate of Conformity EN
- Software EN
- Application Note 2 EN
- Enhanced Product Overview EN
- Programming Manual EN
- One Page Summary EN
- Application Note EN
- CAD Multiple Formats EN
- Reference Manuals EN
- Technical Notes & Articles EN
- 10Msample standard and 20Msample interleaved, 50000 waveforms/s update rate
- Offers an outstanding sensitivity down to 1mV/div, full measurement bandwidth & low noise
- Math functions such as +, -, *, /, FFT (128Kpoints), autoset functions
- Maintain fast sampling rates of 1.25Gsample/s at all times
- Easily customizable waveform display with R&S SmartGrid technology
- Dimension of 390mm x 220mm x 152mm (15.4" x 8.66" x 5.98") (W x H x D), 2.5Kg weight
- Optimized parallel button operation, 16 digital channels
- Edge, width, video, pattern, line, serial bus standard trigger types
- USB host with MTP, USB device, LAN and powerful web server for remote display and operation
- Capture the longest time periods with class-leading 160 Msample memory
Test & Measurement, Medical
RTB2004 oscilloscope, RTB2K-74M, R&S RT-ZP03 passive probe per channel, power cord.
2 In stock Need more?
2 available same day shipping :Order before 15:00 (for re-reeled items 15:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 5 weeks
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.